- A GUIDE TO MEASURING- As a general rule, keep the measuring tape firm, but not tight. If you’re measuring yourself, try and take them more than once, to average out any changes in your posture.
- MEASURING YOUR CHEST-Simply measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape level under your arms and across your back.
- MEASURING YOUR BRA SIZE -First, get your back size by measuring your rib cage, under the breast. Then, for your cup size, measure around the fullest part of your breast.
- MEASURING YOUR WAISTEasy – just measure around the narrowest part of your body.
- MEASURING YOUR HIPS-Another simple one. Simply measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- MEASURING YOUR INSIDE LEG-Take a measurement from the very top of your inside leg, down to your ankle bone.
WOMEN AND MEN SHOE SIZE